A Technical Account Manager (TAM) is essential to your project. The TAM delivers technical expertise and experience to ensure that your transition experience is a success. These skills, along with empathy and honesty, make your Technical Account Manager a trusted and valuable part of your team.
Benefits and Value Proposition:
- A single point of contact provides you with a trusted technical advisor that offers valuable guidance around your Binary Tree solutions and ensuring that you are getting the best experience with these solutions
- The Technical Account Manager will ensure that you have the quickest response to your requests
- To have access to a dedicated technical resource provides you with the comfort that Binary Tree is with you through your transition project
- Have access to a dedicated resource to provide standard support and guidance when issues arise out of normal business hours
- Providing standard support when something unexpected happens
- Regular meetings with Technical Account Manager to review all open cases and discuss any concerns
- Provides a spreadsheet at each regular meeting that has a list of all open issues and current status
- Provides Standard Support
- Introduce you to new Binary Tree product features
- Provide email and telephone support during your transition process
- Provide customer with details on our product portfolio so we can ensure the customer has all the tools they need to be successful
A Technical Account Manager is there to assist customers when they need that extra level of support during normal business hours, out of normal business hours, or over the weekend to ensure your project is a success.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about adding a Technical Account Manager to your transition project.